Following centuries of tradition, our organic stone pine essential oil is gently extracted by water vapor in the Austrian mountains from the crushed parts of the Swiss stone pine. Pines grow at an altitude of between 1800 and 2200 meters. These alpine altitudes guarantee the excellent quality of our stone pine oil. As fuel for distillation, the pine residues from distillation are used, so the cycle closes and we receive a high-quality product without any fossil fuels in the production: A pure natural stone pine oil in biological quality. For the production, remnants of the wood are used (smaller branches, branches with needles and cones).
Due to the slow growth process of the stone pine, the important active substances can be built up in sufficient quantities. We guarantee you a genuine, natural essential oil without preservatives or other additives.
The properties of the oil are derived from the ingredients, coniferous woods are generally considered to be cleansing and clarifying.
- Helps against bad odors, kitchen odor, tobacco smell or the smell in seldom used rooms. Stone pine essential oil also has an antibacterial effect.
- Anti-moth: Wipe closet with water and some drops of oil.
- Wood and Furniture Care: Stone pine oil (Zirbenöl) mixed with linseed oil (as a polish) increases the shelf life of the wood and makes it resistant to rot and bacteria.
- Swiss stone pine oil for colds: Inhaling with water vapor helps against coughs, bronchitis and helps mucus solving. Add a few drops of the oil to hot water and inhale.
- A few drops as a bath additive has the same effect and relaxes body, mind, muscles and joints at the same time. Swiss stone pine oil can also be used in the sauna.
- Relaxing, good sleep, promoting concentration, anti-bacterial, skin rejuvenating: Mix 1-2 drops with almond or olive oil.
Caution: The oil should not be used for babies and small children. Do not apply undiluted/pure.
Made in the Austrian Alps from 100% pure bio stone pine wood, needles and cones
Company name: Pursalis
Adres: Meigemstraat 45, B 9850 Deinze
Contact person: Claudia Liedl
Tel. +32 (0) 479 98 57 14
Account number: BE24735048854238, BIC KREDBEBB
Company number: BE0692.577.624